Wednesday, March 28, 2007

When POP goes horribly wrong

Saturday night found me downtown with my closest friends at a birthday party. After leaving the group and stopping at Shoppers Drug Mart at King and Simcoe, Jennifer and I boarded a 510 car and headed up to the subway. At Queen, we made a short stop at the McDonalds. I pulled the cord and the streetcar glided into the stop, but I noticed an abnormally large group of teenagers waiting, crowding the platform. We exiting through the back, but were immediately greeted by a swarm trying to board by the back doors. This foolishness is why POP will only work with intense enforcement. It makes a proposal out in Vancouver to put police officers on busy bus routes seem reasonable.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home