Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Better public transit for Greater Toronto and Hamilton thorough comment, critique and interesting ideas
- Name: Andrae Griffith
- Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada
Greetings. I'm a graduate of Ryerson University's School of Urban and Regional Planning, and my interest in public transportation systems began at a very young age. Over the years, I've developed many ideas on how to improve public transportation in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, and have been advocating for investment in public transportation, better urban design and more sustainable communities since 2003. I am a writer, advocate and activist, and I have served on the Metrolinx Regional Transportation Plan advisory committee, where I have been able to offer my opinion on transportation policy in the GTHA. On this blog and its companion website, www.gttavisions.com, I will chronicle my observations, travels and visions for public transit in Canada's largest city-region. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and never hesitate to leave me a comment or write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market Research
- City OK's free rides for vets - Brampton Guardian
- Service fit for a king
- Federal budget a 'step backwards' for cities: Mill...
- Streetcars no answer for disabled riders - Toronto...
- Welcome To Transit City
- TTC plans light rail web - Toronto Star
- Far too big, too high, too close
- Moscoe floats a parking tax - Toronto Star