Sunday, April 20, 2008
Better public transit for Greater Toronto and Hamilton thorough comment, critique and interesting ideas
- Name: Andrae Griffith
- Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada
Greetings. I'm a graduate of Ryerson University's School of Urban and Regional Planning, and my interest in public transportation systems began at a very young age. Over the years, I've developed many ideas on how to improve public transportation in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, and have been advocating for investment in public transportation, better urban design and more sustainable communities since 2003. I am a writer, advocate and activist, and I have served on the Metrolinx Regional Transportation Plan advisory committee, where I have been able to offer my opinion on transportation policy in the GTHA. On this blog and its companion website, www.gttavisions.com, I will chronicle my observations, travels and visions for public transit in Canada's largest city-region. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, and never hesitate to leave me a comment or write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pizza & Snacks
- Shifting Gears: A Region in Motion - Toronto Star
- Metronauts: Continuing the conversation (Part 2)
- Mississauga Transitway: hopefully not a boondoggle...
- Nightmares over
- Nightmares in the morning
- Metronauts: Continuing the conversation (Part 1)
- End of the road for the cul-de-sac? - Toronto Star...
- A message to Rogers
- When I grow up, I want to be a Metronaut