Saturday, July 10, 2010

Presto problems?

With the rollout of Presto on the Lakeshore Line and the downtown subway stations almost complete, I'm wondering how people are finding the system. My first card was defective and wouldn't register, but I got a replacement card and haven't had a problem since. The system does have some quirks and limitations right now, and some (especially those on Urban Toronto) feel that this amount to a failed launch. I disagree, but I really want to know how people are finding it.

Please comment.

For more information on Presto check out their website or my Metronauts post from a while back.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8/10/2010 10:33 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here. Received my card today (Aug 10th) and it is defective. Not really reliable and well tested system. I seen many different systems in Europe and they are much better.

 
At 8/11/2010 9:40 p.m. , Blogger Andrae Griffith said...

Indeed they are, but Oyster has had four days where they've experienced total system failure. Everything new has bugs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home