Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Web updates

I'm happy to release this major update to the website, gttavisions.com. I hope you'll find that the links are easier to spot, that the maps are much more effective, and that the text is easier to read and give more information.

To fully experience the new update, you should download a free version of Google Earth, the program I use for all my transit planning. Most maps can be viewed on Google Maps, provided you have an updated browser, but some of the longer LRT lines can only be viewed by Google Earth.

I am aware that the website may cause errors in certain browsers. You may see an "Active X Control Blocked" message when you view some of the pages. As far as I can tell, the Active X Control used is to animate the buttons for the links. I don't understand why it is considered a threat, but if you're not missing much if you keep it disabled.

In the long term, I'll be adding public domain images to further illustrate my points, but for now, I hope you enjoy this update.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home