Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Street Meats & Eats

Sometimes it takes a really stupid comment for me to weigh in onto an issue that I would otherwise let pass by.

I am in favour of more diverse foods being sold from street venders, as the province is now allowing, as long as the food safety can be guaranteed.

To the lady who called in to City News' phone-in show, City Online:
  • Just because you can't walk and eat a salad at the same time doesn't mean I shouldn't be permitted to.
To the other lady who called in to City Online:
  • Just because they introduce new foods doesn't mean they won't take hot dogs off the menu. Your beloved capitalism will ensure you still get your fix of street meat.
To the gentleman who called in to City Online:
  • You asked about how vendors would handle money and food at the same time. Obviously, they manage to do this now, so what's the problem?
I don't mean to sound arrogant, but almost every criticism to the new rules that I have heard can be addressed by simple common sense.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7/13/2007 12:49 a.m. , Blogger A Deal Or No Deal said...

Solution: stop watching City.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home